Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Recipe Saturday: Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops and Mashed Cauliflower

Wow that was a long title!!! Ok so tonight was a made-up recipe for the pork chops and this recipe for the mashed cauliflower! Here is the process:

::2/3 cup each ketchup & brown sugar, with 1/2 Tbsp cayenne pepper::

::And voila, sweet & spicy::

::cut a butterfly pork-chop in half, wrap in 1 layer of bacon::

::Random non-essential step, cook up the excess bits of bacon!::

::Ingredients for the cauliflower::

::Cooked cauliflower and all the other ingredients ready to be processed::
 
::Finished and delicious!!::

::Delicious pork chops:: 
(disclaimer, this was actually before they were all the way done, they ended up a little darker)

::My delicious dinner!!!::

My review- Things I would do differently:
  • I would use a little less cayenne, maybe 1/3 of a Tbsp
  • I'm not sure how long I cooked the pork, but I cooked it to 150 degrees, and man was it DRY! So I will watch how long I cook it next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment