Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sushi & my festive house!

So today I went out to get sushi with a girlfriend of mine, and we tried some new things. The roll is called the "Uptown" roll, and it had yellowtail, tuna, salmon, asparagus, and cream cheese (which I replaced with avocado) and was topped with spicy mayo, sweet eel sauce (just a sauce, there's no icky eel) and tempura flakes (which is tempura batter that is fried). We also had an edamame appetizer, which my friend had never had before, and I have only experienced it cold, so it was nice to have it in the warm style!! I also got two pieces of yellowtail nigiri (fish on top of sushi rice).

::Edamame with sea salt for flavor::

::The entire meal complete with soy sauce and spicy mayo::

::Close-up of the Uptown roll::

::Close-up of the yellowtail nigiri::
 

::And here's my festive house::

No comments:

Post a Comment